I'm Be.

This is a blog about my life in Charlotte. I am a wannabe fire eater, compulsive reader, secret artist, beginner gardener, ninjalike organizer, and TERRIBLE speller.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Our Trip to Denver...

Here are some photos.... more to come!
Enjoy!
 Tootie showing me a chicken feather at the Littleton Historical Museum



Quilt at the Museum



The museum is a working farm...this was in the garden:



 Moo.



The farm:



Tootie liked the rams:



The Denver Zoo:



The "Miracle Round" as Tootie calls it:



Beau and Tootie love Polar Bears..



And I love Tootie:



So does Beau:



Playing with the Puppets at the Denver History Museum:



I love that he is such a dork.



Lifting an anaconda replica.  I thought Beau was going to crap himself.



The new Amazon exhibit was great.



Tootie loved the carnial dress-up section the most.



After the museum we found a little BBQ joint- delish!



The Denver Aquarium with Zoe, Tootie's cousin.



Beau, Dad and the kids checking out the fishies...




Feeding the Sting Rays:



Tootie was not impressed:



Zoe and Tootie reading at the coffee shop after the Aquarium:



Beau and Tootie:



Me and Tootie:

No comments:

Post a Comment