Heirloom Tomato Tart(I have no idea where I got the recipe....chances are I copied it down on the back of a receipt while sitting in the doctor's office waiting for an allergy shot)
- Line a 9 inch tart pan with a refrigerated pie crust
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 450 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes
- While baking crust, mix 1/2 cup light mayo with 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- Remove crust from oven and layer slices of provolone, slices of heirloom tomatoes and mayo mixture.
- Turn oven down to 375 degrees and bake for 25 minutes