I'm Be.

This is a blog about my life in Charlotte. I am a wannabe fire eater, compulsive reader, secret artist, beginner gardener, ninjalike organizer, and TERRIBLE speller.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tootie is FOUR!

Tootie's birthday week started off with her climbing into bed with me Tuesday morning and announcing "MAMA!  I am four now!"  She then demanded I comment on how long her legs are now that she is four.
Sigh.
The next request was to go to Target and "Buy some four-year-old stuff".   for her birthday dinner, Tootie chose Red Robin.  No surprise there.

The birthday girl
 Grandma's present- SKETCHERS!  (How Tootie knew that they were Sketchers is beyond me.)

 Our gift to her- a blue ballgown for dress-up.
 Meeting Red....

 The "coup de grâce":  after devouring this she promptly fell asleep.
 Her Celebration of Life at Montessori school:

No comments:

Post a Comment