I'm Be.

This is a blog about my life in Charlotte. I am a wannabe fire eater, compulsive reader, secret artist, beginner gardener, ninjalike organizer, and TERRIBLE speller.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Country.

I am bored with our house. I suppose that is natural having lived here for 2 1/2 years. We decorated almost immediately upon moving in and although I loved it at the time, I am now bored with it. It is all so... well... matchy-matchy, you know? Black, soft green, dark brown and beige.
I have been obsessed with adding in some color and antique-y type touches. Beau teases me that I am going country....to which I indigently reply "It is not country, it is vintage farm house". Ahem.
So here are some of the things I am lusting after....

using a screen door for your pantry


I don't' like the wallpaper style, but I love the idea

using an old door as a headboard...cute!


1 comment:

  1. I'm still loving on the the dish wall. I also think the screen door is cute, though that would mean keeping a clean pantry. I don't know about your house, but that doesn't happen here. I think it would also taunt me having food always in sight. I really like the door as a headboard too.

    ReplyDelete