I'm Be.

This is a blog about my life in Charlotte. I am a wannabe fire eater, compulsive reader, secret artist, beginner gardener, ninjalike organizer, and TERRIBLE speller.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Project.

My latest sewing adventure was creating curtains for Nonie's school. They have a "giving tree" painted in the front hallway. On it, the teachers put up paper leaves with things they need for the classrooms written on them. At parent' orientation I noticed that this was on the wish list. I made the curtains and then Lori made matching cushions for the floor (the ribbons can be removed and the shade rolls down. You can also tied the ribbon across the middle of the curtain vertically....it makes a neat hourglass shape.). I think they turned out pretty well considering I made the pattern up and have never sewed curtains. Now I might have to do some for my house!





1 comment: