I'm Be.

This is a blog about my life in Charlotte. I am a wannabe fire eater, compulsive reader, secret artist, beginner gardener, ninjalike organizer, and TERRIBLE speller.

Monday, February 15, 2010

More Inspiration....

Things I have found lately...
This reminds me of Alice in wonderland for some reason:
I love how these painting look like miniature windows:
Isn't this the cutest barrette? I think I might have to try making these:

A rug that is crocheted out of rope...so unique!



Using bowls inside of drawers...I want to try this in my craft room:




I am really into owls lately...



I LOVE this shower:





Despite my best efforts to convince Tim that we could do this, he remains positive it would not be possible for us to cut a cast iron tub. sigh....








this I am planning on doing in our bedroom, such a great idea instead of bedside lamps:







1 comment: