I'm Be.

This is a blog about my life in Charlotte. I am a wannabe fire eater, compulsive reader, secret artist, beginner gardener, ninjalike organizer, and TERRIBLE speller.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Weirdness

Have you ever really paid attention to the weirdness around you? Or the weirdness that you yourself cultivate? Here are some examples:
  • My husband REFUSES to use less than two Kleenex at a time.
  • More often than not, when I pick up TootToot from school her shoes are mysteriously on the wrong feet.
  • I have a "sewing face"...I make the same face every time I sit and sew at the machine. It involves biting my upper lip.
  • TootToot WILL NOT go to sleep without her blankets being placed in the exact same order.
  • I prefer to put trash in a grocery bag having over the back door knob instead of in the actual trash can (Drives Tim NUTS).

No comments:

Post a Comment