I'm Be.

This is a blog about my life in Charlotte. I am a wannabe fire eater, compulsive reader, secret artist, beginner gardener, ninjalike organizer, and TERRIBLE speller.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Booze and Bowling.

Last night I went out with my BFF (Flooze) her husband (the Chad...as seen in the big wood photo on the right) and Beau. We had a great time at the Epicenter in uptown Charlotte. As per usual the festivities were kicked off with booze and food. We tried a new restaurant called BlackFin and were very happy with the "dining experience" (Nenny- insert root bear experience voice here).


We started with the booze...







Which was quickly consumed.



So, we moved on to dinner.

I had Lemon chicken with spinach and rice, Beau had prime rib with FANTASTIC garlic mashed taters. Flooze was the winner with a Jalapeno grouper over cheesy grits. The Chad had beef tips with maple glazed carrots.

Before:

After:
After dinner we moseyed over to Strikers, the bowling alley in the Epicenter. Well, it was everything Beau had said he wanted in a bowling alley- smoke free and full of yuppies. I was the suck for both games. Flooze was the big winner...but I don't count that since she used to be in a league.

Although we all liked the bowling alley they wanted one AND ONLY ONE of your shoes in return for a pair of bowling shoes. It was amusing to watch people trying to demand they take both or neither of their street shoes.
Overall it was a very fun night which we hope to repeat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment